WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Intheoverflow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Intheoverflow > Topics

Subject: LOVE-What izt really??
Replies: 3 Views: 1163

nathie10 29.10.08 - 12:37pm
The bible says for God loved us that He gave his only son to us for each and every one of us to be saved through his name. Most pple still dont knw wht is love, they interpret God's love wth devil's...Lets talk gys wot can u say bout God's love *

chalale 16.11.08 - 10:23pm
The true and real love comes only from God Himself. We have to learn from him how to LOVE! *

light877 3.04.11 - 03:48pm
God's love can be proven,castes out fear and is nt in words but in action.I will never leave u nor forsake u,there's an assurance in His love dat u r nt alone,Fear not for Iam with you.In his love there is a divine protection,Touch not my annointed ones.His love is nt selfish/self-seeking bt patience.There is forgiveness in His love,their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.His love is able to sacrifice.He gave His only begotten Son becoz He so love the world,that is to say when He looks in the world and see people,He sees us as treasures.God's love is real,unconditional,unfailing n unfading.His love is eternal and covers multitude of sins,God does'nt look in our mistakes and sins bt His love covers all that. *

pep2 4.07.11 - 11:41am
Light877 you are inspiring girl. God's love teaches us how to love. *

* Intheoverflow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Intheoverflow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search