WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Intheoverflow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Intheoverflow > Topics

Subject: The love of God
Replies: 6 Views: 643

twister2 8.09.08 - 11:30pm
God loved us before we discovered how much. God Himself is love. We ought to love Him with all our strength. No matter what we are going through, He still loves us. We ought not love Him when everything is okay, even when things get rough just love Him. He is God & is faithful. No matter what life put us through, He remains faithful. We ought to love Him for no special reason, we should let Him know. When there's no food on your table, bow down & let Him know you love Him. Say it from your heart that you love Him. When you feel the world has forsaken you, love Him more for He is a friend who sticketh closer than any brother. Love Him for His mercies are new every morning. Nothing can seperate us from His tie of love. He loves you, it doesn't matter what you are going through in life. *

chalale 16.11.08 - 10:27pm
God is love and Love is God! Without Him there is no love, but with Him there is hope for love. *

stots 6.01.09 - 09:33am
Thank God for his unfailling love. He is alwayz there for us to give us hope for tomoro and everything we desire. Remember the book of John 15v9 Jesus says 'as the father loved me, i also have loved u; abide in my love'. So dont forget that u have a geniun love from God *

pep2 23.04.09 - 01:56pm
In all his creation God chose us and loved us. Only men get redemtion. God silenced up rocks for us to praise him. Remember that when we praise him he bless us. The love of God is uncomparable. The cross of calvary tells the whole story. We are loved by GOD. We cant help but love him. *

pep2 23.04.09 - 02:00pm
Over and over again God shows his love. We cant help but praise him. We cant help but love him. We can not live without him. That is why we must receive him. To God i say, thank you for the width of your love, the length of your love, the height of your love, and the depth of your love. *

pep2 23.04.09 - 02:10pm
Now behold the lamb. The precious lamb of God. Born into sin that i may live again. He is the precious lamb of God. When i always didnt do right, i went wrong and he told me to go right. Now i claim him to be the lamb of God. Why he love me so i shall never no. He loved me unto the death of the cross. *

light877 28.03.11 - 12:47pm
Ephesians1:4 before the foundation of the world He elected us,chosen us to be His own and to be in one mind with Him.Love covers multitude of sins,Love is the fulfilment of all law,perfect love castes out fear,Love is not self-seeking.I say its not enough to recieve this love from God but we have to give this love Romans5:5 that the Holy Spirit has poured in our hearts,we need to walk in it and change the lives of many who are desperate for a change.Love is the result of God giving His only begotten Son so we can give this love to many.Iam grateful to God for His grace and unconditional love. *

* Intheoverflow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Intheoverflow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search