WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Intheoverflow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Intheoverflow > Topics

Subject: Songs
Replies: 5 Views: 643

pep2 6.07.08 - 12:49pm
If u have any song in yo spirit just let us sing along with u. Write it here and lets praise God together. Waiting for your song. *

pep2 6.07.08 - 01:07pm
I love u Lord. Oh I love u. U are my redeemer. The source of my joy. I will lift yo name on high I will praise u day and night. I will glorifie your name all the time. *

chalale 22.07.08 - 09:49pm
There ar times when we have no one to turn to. There's ar time when we need only to_ want. Where we cry, for us to know more of Him. They say dey know Him! but dey neva met Him nor see His power in der life. They say His name & dont know da surname. He is God.. His name is Jesus Christ. ***He came from heaven to earth, From earth to da cross. From da cross to da sky.... just to show us da way! x2 *** He is,.... da creator of universe. Da King of da kings. He is,.... He is,.... da only God...He is,.. *

twister2 25.07.08 - 04:42am
You are Holy, You are Holy, You are Holy JEHOVAH....all the earth is filled with Your glory. I'll lift up my hands, I'll raise up my voice, declaring You are Holy You are Holy Jehovah. *

namasuku 1.09.08 - 11:52am
rest in the presence of the almighty God.hide in the shadow of his wingssinging.GIFmove in the freshness of his anointing oil and thirst for him you will be filled.in his presence there is fulness of joy.and at his right hand there a pleasures evermore.yield to his word.you will obey there's a place of rest you will obtain *

namasuku 1.09.08 - 11:54am
(chorus)in the overflow for in the overflow is where God pours his all.oh over flow overflow shows his all *

* Intheoverflow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Intheoverflow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search