WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Intheoverflow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Intheoverflow > Topics

Subject: Worry not
Replies: 4 Views: 623

pep2 21.06.08 - 04:43pm
What does the bible say about being worried? What are the effects of being worried? *

pep2 21.06.08 - 05:07pm
The holy bible tells us that worry not for i am with u. In exodus we have the ten commandments. They are like, do not steal, do not kill and so on. We can all agree that it is a sin to do what is forbiden. The holy book also says that the wages of sin is death. Allow me therefore to say that it is a sin to worry. If u worry about anything, u dont change the situation but u attract illnesses like high blood preasure in yo life. These illnesses are a wage (symbolising death) of worrying (which is a sin) *

chalale 24.06.08 - 07:37pm
There's nothing dat we worry about! If there's no chance nor opportunity to rectifie dat. Why should we worry? Worry not. Let us do what we know is right and let alone da worry!!! *

pep2 3.07.08 - 10:40pm
When everything fail, what must a believer do? When the foundations of the earth are shaken, what shall the righteous do? *

light877 31.03.11 - 09:14pm
be strong and of good courage,cast all your burdens unto me,be anxious for nothing.I think as a believer u dnt have to allow any stress,whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world.No challenge is too big 4 u,u r more than a conqueror and a victor through Christ.We have an authority in our mouth,and are to use the name of Jesus 4 there is a power in His name,whatsoever ye shall ask in my name ye shall recieve.So worry not u r the child of the Most High. *

* Intheoverflow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Intheoverflow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search