Intheoverflow - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Intheoverflow > Topics

Subject: Poverty
Replies: 2 Views: 524

pep2 21.06.08 - 04:37pm
Is it biblicaly right for a Christian to be poor? What do u say? *

twister2 8.07.08 - 05:05am
Poverty is not our portion bcos our Father is possesor of gold and silver. The bible says Christ was made poor for our sake. He took away our iniquities and made us co-heirs with Him. We have a right over evrthing that belongs to our Father. *

light877 1.04.11 - 09:00pm
Jesus was made the second Adam that is to say when we recieve Him we are by faith placed in the garden of Eden where there is everything we dont have work hard for a living bt take possession of what belongs to us.We are Abrahams seed.A man in the garden was given authority over the whole creation.Jesus in this was never disadvantaged or discouraged.As He is so are we in this world.God is not poor,His rich,own everything.We are one with Him.He that has a Son has life,that is he that has recieved Jesus the Son of God has God kind of life in him,life of possibilities.We are to live by faith,walk in faith and talk faith.The just shall live by faith,poverty is a spirit and can bow in the name of Jesus.Iam rich for Iam plugged into an unending supply,He supply all my needsg.I was taught to recieve everyday my daily bread.No way can a christian be poor unless is a silent christian Abraham staggered not through unbelief.He believe the words that were spoken by God.Count your stars and believe God.Faith says Iam what the Word says Iam,I can,I have.Be blessed. *

* Intheoverflow Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Intheoverflow

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search